ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT TERMS
Have solid computer skills and administrative experience? Currently not working? Need an opportunity to get contacts and references in Brandon? Or perhaps you’re not ready to make a permanent commitment?
West-Can Human Resource Solutions is seeking candidates with strong administrative and/or reception skill sets! Send your resume in today and we can set up a time to meet and discuss what you are seeking in your next position and you will be notified of exciting opportunities, both temporary and permanent, in the Brandon area!
Send your resume to Lora@wchrs.com or call (204) 727-0008.
West-Can Human Resource Solutions is currently recruiting for a Sales Professional position for an established local company in Brandon, MB.
Manitoulin Group of Companies is one of Canada’s largest national transportation companies, providing LTL/FTL, dedicated, and logistics solutions throughout North America. We currently have the following position available:
Sales Professional – Brandon/Northern MB
Based out of their Brandon location, you will be responsible for securing new customers, introducing new services to existing customers and managing a current account base. As a Sales Professional with Manitoulin Group of Companies, your will enjoy many benefits, including;
- Profit Sharing
- Quarterly Performance Incentive s
- Car Allowance
- Competitive Salary and Comprehensive Benefit Package
The ideal candidate is results-oriented self-starter and is a strong communicator with excellent negotiation, interpersonal and organizational skills. Post-secondary education or certificate is required. Sales experience and industry knowledge is considered to be an asset. Strong computer and math skills are essential.
- Increase sales by developing new accounts and expanding market penetration within the current portfolio. Travel throughout the territory is essential
- Coordinate sales and service activities effectively with internal stakeholders (Operations, IT, Marketing, etc.)
- Develop a defined sales plan balancing the requirements of existing customers and prospect/target accounts
- Provide support to new and existing customers throughout the purchasing process, implementation and in dealing with any service concerns that may arise in the future
For more information or to apply for this opportunity contact us at email@example.com or call 204-727-0008.
West-Can Human Resource Solutions is currently recruiting an Engagement Liaison to fill a two year contract with the Rural Development Institute in Brandon, Manitoba.
Position Reports to: The Director of the Rural Development Institute
Position This is 24-month contract position with flex hours based on job deliverables
Rural Development Institute (RDI) functions as a not-for-profit research and development organization. It has been designed to promote, facilitate, coordinate, initiate and conduct multi-disciplinary academic research on rural issues affecting communities in Western Canada and elsewhere. The Engagement Liaison will ensure information is communicated to a variety of constituents and stakeholders and research results inform public policy. This can include various dissemination means, in printed form or through lectures, seminars, workshops and conferences. This role serves as a key resource in understanding and sharing information and identifying opportunities to provide research services that are consistent with the organization’s five strategic research mandates.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Communicating the research and publication results and impacts through either planned events, standalone reports, regular research updates or annual reports.
- Facilitating regular meetings with Brandon University faculty and students to assess interest in the institutes five strategic research directions
- Organizing and hosting regional or national research events either as a standalone organizer or with other organizations on a cost sharing basis.
- Assisting with website updates and the development of social media
- Developing a strong understanding of projects, their contexts and stakeholders.
- Developing and creating the annual project report and presenting at conferences, to relevant rural community organizations and related events
- Building/rebuilding connections with the Rural Development Institute’s Research Affiliates, looking for opportunities to engage their support and assistance.
- Keeping current on projects and project content so to update project constituents as well as specific public policy stakeholders
- Acting as a (knowledge base) liaison and support for team project leads
- Seeking strategic opportunities to engage the public and communicate research
- Analyzing opportunities for information sharing, assessing the Rural Development Institute’s fit with the project and the priority level in relation to current commitments
- Draft proposals to secure research projects
- Identifying opportunities for potential projects, analysing them to ensure that they fit with the organizations mandate and assessing their revenue potential
- Assessing the impacts that research projects have on communities through tools such as Google Analytics
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Candidates will possess;
- Excellent, proven written and verbal communication skills adjusted for various stakeholders and occasions
- Ability to multi-task effectively and act as a resource and participant for multiple project teams
- Flexibility and a proven attitude of willingness to change priorities and time lines in work plans to take advantage of timely opportunities
- Experience working with stakeholders from public, private and non-governmental sectors
- A strong interest in Rural Development and community research initiatives
- Familiarity with and ability to comprehend, analyze and communicate qualitative and quantitative research results and their implications
- Project Management experience is an asset
- Prior experience delivering presentations confidently in a variety of settings and at all levels within an organization
- Proficiency in Microsoft’s Excel, Word, Publisher and Outlook is essential
- An applicable Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent in work experience
- Valid driver’s license needed and criminal record check may be required
To apply or for further information, please contact West-Can Human Resource Solutions at #1 – 940 Princess Avenue Brandon, Manitoba R7A OP6, PH: (204)727-0008 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org FAX (204)729-9004.
Have experience working as a general labourer? Currently not working? Need an opportunity to get contacts and references in Brandon? Or perhaps you’re not ready to make a permanent commitment?
West-Can Human Resource Solutions is seeking candidates with strong work ethic, strong backs, and various construction/labour skill sets! Send your resume in today and we can set up a time to meet and discuss what you are seeking in your next position and you will be notified of exciting opportunities, both temporary and permanent, in the Brandon area!
Send your resume to email@example.com or call (204) 727-0008.
Get Notified of New Career Opportunities
Register with West-Can Human Resource Solutions to be placed on our internal system so we can keep you informed of jobs that match your skill sets, education and interests. This service is free and completely confidential. We never release any of your information unless we have confirmed your interest in a specific opportunity. This service is helpful whether you are employed and searching for your next career advancement, or unemployed and looking for interesting new opportunities. Simply follow the link below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have your information, we will contact you to further discuss your career interests.