ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT TERMS
Have solid computer skills and administrative experience? Currently not working? Need an opportunity to get contacts and references in Brandon? Or perhaps you’re not ready to make a permanent commitment?
West-Can Human Resource Solutions is seeking candidates with strong administrative and/or reception skill sets! Send your resume in today and we can set up a time to meet and discuss what you are seeking in your next position and you will be notified of exciting opportunities, both temporary and permanent, in the Brandon area!
Send your resume to email@example.com or call (204) 727-0008.
West-Can Human Resource Solutions is currently recruiting for a Sales Assistant for a local Dealership in Brandon, MB.
The Sales Assistant is responsible for providing strong customer service, and assisting in closing sales and processing financing. They will receive training and coaching in sales to maximize their contribution to the organization’s overall success.
- Greet customers as they enter the building, providing attentive and friendly customer service while being informative on product
- Receive mentorship and training from Sales Manager in all aspects of the position
- Assist and eventually lead a sale from initial stages though to the final including negotiation; trade-in appraisal; setting up financing and closing of a deal
- Supplies data to customers on vehicles on the inventory lists including pricing.
- Performing test drives of vehicles which have been added to the lot
- Assists with test drives alongside customers
- Assist in the purchasing of vehicles in online auction or be present at the auction location
- Complete follow up calls to customers to maintain high customer retention levels and learn to prospect including completing phone calls to new potential customers
- Assist in processing financing and the up-sale of accessories and add-ons
- Assisting in ensuring that all vehicles on the lot meet the Manitoba safety standards.
- Assisting and ensuring that vehicle files contain the required documents and are ready for sale
- Look after the business website, take pictures of vehicles when ready and upload them along with the information and description
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized filing systems
- Assist in organizing and maintaining the lot and showroom display
- Report if any vehicle needs gas or has any issue that may interfere in closing a deal
- Strong Customer Service skill set required
- Class 5 Driver’s License
- Clear criminal record check
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Solid computer skills.
- Ability and interest to grow and learn
- Ability to work without supervision, initiative taker,
- Ability to manage time effectively and multi-task
- Ability to work Saturdays.
To apply please send your resume to Camilla@wchrs.com
West-Can Human Resource Solutions is currently recruiting on behalf of MWM Environmental for a
fulltime Experienced Mechanic to join their team.
MWM is offering a fulltime position with competitive wages, health and dental plan and a great work environment. The successful candidate must be willing to travel to the Souris area daily. This hardworking, self-motivated team player will be responsible for the following items:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Complete thorough and quality diagnostic, service and repair of heavy-duty trucks and heavy equipment
- Ensure all equipment that is operating under the umbrella of MWM is operating at peak efficiency
- Follow a guided service schedule for both heavy equipment and heavy trucks
- Make recommendations on repairs or replacement parts
- Source parts
- Communicate and diagnose issues over the phone
- Respond to service calls to repair equipment in the field as required
- Update the Service Manager on completion time changes
- Road test the unit to ensure quality of work completed
- Operate and maintain a tool inventory on a service truck
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Work with the management team on work related projects
- Minimum 2nd year Apprentice in Heavy Duty, Truck Transport, or Agriculture.
- A ticket in Ag or Automotive Mechanics an asset but not required
- Must have experience with DEF, DPF, and Re-Gen systems and repair procedures
- Strong understanding of a variety of equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot and effectively solve mechanical issues
- Ability to inspect, examine, lubricate, service, diagnose, repair and maintain company vehicles and equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems
- Minimum valid Class 5 Drivers License; Class 3A with Air Driver’s License an asset
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a mechanical capacity
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Basic computer skills and ability to learn in-house programs
- Ability to lift 75 pounds and perform physically demanding tasks
- Familiar with the tools of the trade and personally equipped with adequate supply of hand tools
- COR Safety background
If you are interested in joining their team, please send your resume to Camilla Timmer at Camilla@wchrs.com.
Sales Development Manager
West-Can Human Resource Solutions is currently recruiting for a Sales Development Manager for MyPhone / Telus in Brandon, MB.
The Sales Development Manager (SDM) is responsible for driving the company’s business by increasing revenue, identifying and developing new business opportunities, and building and expanding the presence of the company. The SDM also leads sales and client-relationship management, tracks new markets and emerging trends, recommends new products and services, proposes and develops new strategic partnerships, writes proposals and plans, and guides long-term objectives to meet business needs and requirements.
This is a key position with the company, always focusing on growing the business while making sure customers, clients and associates enjoy a positive experience throughout their engagement with MyPhone Computers & Electronics.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for 2 outbound sales representatives, 1 business support representative as well as supporting the retail sales team and managers
- Setting sales expectations for the sales team and implementing a solid growth strategy
- Developing and maintaining business to business relationships as well as establishing new opportunities within these relationships
- Responsible for developing, growing and maintaining our EPP segment.
- Identify viable leads, manage prospects and acquire new and repeat commercial business
- Develop and maintain an awareness of market behaviours and competitive trends in anticipation ofchanging customer requirements
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the company’s product types and services, pricing structures and technical resources and ensure that clients are aware of their availability
- Anticipate each week in advance and plan out the days ahead allowing for a seamless communication and flexibility as your clients schedules change and new opportunities arise
- Design and implementation of a strategic sales plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensures its strong presence over the next 5-10 years
- Managing recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales team
- 2-5 years direct sales experience with supervision and management skills
- Strong knowledge of cellular technology and IT services and products an asset
- Post-Secondary Education in Business an asset.
call (204) 727-0008 for more information.
Have experience working as a general labourer? Currently not working? Need an opportunity to get contacts and references in Brandon? Or perhaps you’re not ready to make a permanent commitment?
West-Can Human Resource Solutions is seeking candidates with strong work ethic, strong backs, and various construction/labour skill sets! Send your resume in today and we can set up a time to meet and discuss what you are seeking in your next position and you will be notified of exciting opportunities, both temporary and permanent, in the Brandon area!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (204) 727-0008.
Class 1 Driver
West-Can Human Resource Solutions is currently hiring a Class 1 Driver for a local company.
Class 1 driver, transporting product to customers on a daily basis (Monday to Friday). This position includes driving a Class 1 semi, and a truck with a gooseneck trailer. On average only away 1 night/week, always home weekends. This position is fulltime hours with no expected lay-offs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Transport product to customers in a safe and timely manner.
- Perform thorough pre-trip inspections – Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues. Report any issues to fleet manager
- Perform minor preventative maintenance.
- Assist in planning routes and meeting delivery schedules.
- Utilize Electronic log system to track all miles, stops, delivery times
- Submit time sheets by appropriate dates
- Comply with truck driving rules, and company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- All other duties as assigned.
- Prefer 2 – 3 years of previous driving experience
- Experience with oversized loading, hauling, strapping and unstrapping required
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions, missing product etc)
- Friendly personality, and customer service skills a must
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Current Class 1 driver’s license required
- The candidate must be able to get up onto trailer, strap and unstrap product multiple times a day.
- Some overnights will be required
To apply please send your resume to Camilla@wchrs.com or call (204) 727-0008 for more information.
West-Can Human Resource Solutions is currently recruiting on behalf of Environmental Consulting Solutions for a full time Environmental Consultant to join their team.
The Environmental Consultant role at ECS works with clients from various levels of government organizations, industries, and developers and assists them with identifying potential sources of their environmental concerns and provides a solution or an action plan for them to implement. In addition, the Environmental consultant will assist with permit applications, develop engineering design drawings and specifications, develop monitoring programs and reporting, oversee contracts, and provide construction oversight to provide clients with a comprehensive consultant service.
Duties & Responsibilities
- The daily set up of meeting with clientele and market the business to reach maximum potential
- Meeting with potential customers to discuss their specific needs
- Meet with councillors and administrators within municipality to discuss opportunities
- Do onsite assessments when necessary, outlining safety and environmental concerns
- Resolve environmental issues and communicate complex problems to higher authorities
- Work with MWM staff to have a seamless transition between the two companies
- Build reports, technical proposals and develop the appropriate documents
- Attend trade shows representing ECS
- Preform and oversee waste audits
- Oversee environmental legislative issues for industrial clients
- Oversee landfill closures and transfer site development
- Obtain environmental permits and develop environmental programs for municipal and industrial clients
- Research and recommend new processes to reduce environmental damages and prepare for regulatory change
- Minimum 2nd year work related experience in a waste management role, oil and gas industry or civic planning.
- Post-Secondary education in Environmental Engineering is an asset.
- Good understanding of Manitoba Sustainable Development’s rules and regulations an asset
If you are interested in joining their team, please send your resume to Rob Starkell at email@example.com.
Get Notified of New Career Opportunities
Register with West-Can Human Resource Solutions to be placed on our internal system so we can keep you informed of jobs that match your skill sets, education and interests. This service is free and completely confidential. We never release any of your information unless we have confirmed your interest in a specific opportunity. This service is helpful whether you are employed and searching for your next career advancement, or unemployed and looking for interesting new opportunities. Simply follow the link below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have your information, we will contact you to further discuss your career interests.