ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT TERMS
Have solid computer skills and administrative experience? Currently not working? Need an opportunity to get contacts and references in Brandon? Or perhaps you’re not ready to make a permanent commitment?
West-Can Human Resource Solutions is seeking candidates with strong administrative and/or reception skill sets! Send your resume in today and we can set up a time to meet and discuss what you are seeking in your next position and you will be notified of exciting opportunities, both temporary and permanent, in the Brandon area!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (204) 727-0008.
West-Can Human Resource Solutions is currently recruiting for a Client Concierge position with a company in the Financial Service Industry located in Brandon, MB
As the first point of contact, the Client Concierge of this Financial Service Company will be responsible for receiving/greeting clients and coordinating clients’ needs as they enter the business by providing them with exceptional client care. The Client Concierge will engage in conversation in a confident and professional manner with our elite clients. This position is Monday to Friday, 8 hour days with some outside hours required for events.
The Client Concierge will also be responsible for answering phones, sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing mail, redirecting emails and client inquiries and other administrative tasks as directed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greeting and receiving our elite clients as they enter the business
- Use professionalism and confidence while engaging in conversations with clients
- Providing client care through providing beverages, reading material, snacks, etc.
- Ensuring that our clients feel welcomed and comfortable
- Provide information regarding client inquiries
- Answer phone in professional and polite manner
- Sort and distribute incoming and outgoing mail
- Book client appointments using company software
- Redirecting any emails and client inquiries
- Assist in planning and coordinating in-office and external events, including client invitations and co-ordination of guests
- The ability to converse with diverse populations with confidence
- 2 – 5 years customer service / reception experience
- Experience in event planning an asset
- Professional presentation
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office, multi-line phone systems, and scheduling tools
- Post-secondary education in business administration or hospitality an asset
- Class 5 Driver’s License
To apply for this exciting opportunity please send your resume to Rob@wchrs.com
West-Can Human Resource Solutions is currently recruiting for a Sales Assistant for a local Dealership in Brandon, MB.
The Sales Assistant is responsible for providing strong customer service, and assisting in closing sales and processing financing. They will receive training and coaching in sales to maximize their contribution to the organization’s overall success.
- Greet customers as they enter the building, providing attentive and friendly customer service while being informative on product
- Receive mentorship and training from Sales Manager in all aspects of the position
- Assist and eventually lead a sale from initial stages though to the final including negotiation; trade-in appraisal; setting up financing and closing of a deal
- Supplies data to customers on vehicles on the inventory lists including pricing.
- Performing test drives of vehicles which have been added to the lot
- Assists with test drives alongside customers
- Assist in the purchasing of vehicles in online auction or be present at the auction location
- Complete follow up calls to customers to maintain high customer retention levels and learn to prospect including completing phone calls to new potential customers
- Assist in processing financing and the up-sale of accessories and add-ons
- Assisting in ensuring that all vehicles on the lot meet the Manitoba safety standards.
- Assisting and ensuring that vehicle files contain the required documents and are ready for sale
- Look after the business website, take pictures of vehicles when ready and upload them along with the information and description
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized filing systems
- Assist in organizing and maintaining the lot and showroom display
- Report if any vehicle needs gas or has any issue that may interfere in closing a deal
- Strong Customer Service skill set required
- Class 5 Driver’s License
- Clear criminal record check
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Solid computer skills.
- Ability and interest to grow and learn
- Ability to work without supervision, initiative taker,
- Ability to manage time effectively and multi-task
- Ability to work Saturdays.
To apply please send your resume to Camilla@wchrs.com
Have experience working as a general labourer? Currently not working? Need an opportunity to get contacts and references in Brandon? Or perhaps you’re not ready to make a permanent commitment?
West-Can Human Resource Solutions is seeking candidates with strong work ethic, strong backs, and various construction/labour skill sets! Send your resume in today and we can set up a time to meet and discuss what you are seeking in your next position and you will be notified of exciting opportunities, both temporary and permanent, in the Brandon area!
Send your resume to email@example.com or call (204) 727-0008.
Business Development Manager
West-Can Human Resource Solutions is currently recruiting on behalf of a company in Brandon who would like a Full time Business Development Manager to join their team
The Business Development Manager is responsible for driving the company’s business and increasing its revenue, identifying and developing new business opportunities and building and expanding the presence of the company. The business development manager also leads sales and client-relationship management, racks new markets and emerging trends, recommends new products and services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Outside Sales and Client Relationship Building
- Identify viable leads, manage prospects and acquire new and repeat commercial business to meet and exceed monthly goals
- Regularly call upon clients in commercial businesses in the West-Man area requiring computer and networking technologies
- Consistently conduct scheduled telephone calls and face to face meetings, with all clients and leads to establish on-going relationship through follow-up, availability, attentive, caring and positive attitude.
- Assisting customers in the store with computer accessories, refurbished computers, laptops and equipment.
- Provide exceptional customer service and provide product knowledge
- Maintaining internet sales , retail inventory and stock
- Organization of store front displays
- Develop and maintain company’s social media marketing platforms
- Minimum Grade 12 or equivalent
- 2-3 years business to business sales and/or retail sales would be an asset
- Strong knowledge of IT services and products and asset
- Class 5 driver’s licence
For a full job description and to apply for the this position please send your resume to Lora@wchrs.com or call 204-727-0008 for more information
Class 1 Driver
West-Can Human Resource Solutions is currently hiring a Class 1 Driver for a local company.
Class 1 driver, transporting product to customers on a daily basis (Monday to Friday). This position includes driving a Class 1 semi, and a truck with a gooseneck trailer. On average only away 1 night/week, always home weekends. This position is fulltime hours with no expected lay-offs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Transport product to customers in a safe and timely manner.
- Perform thorough pre-trip inspections – Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues. Report any issues to fleet manager
- Perform minor preventative maintenance.
- Assist in planning routes and meeting delivery schedules.
- Utilize Electronic log system to track all miles, stops, delivery times
- Submit time sheets by appropriate dates
- Comply with truck driving rules, and company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- All other duties as assigned.
- Prefer 2 – 3 years of previous driving experience
- Experience with oversized loading, hauling, strapping and unstrapping required
- Ability to drive long hours and travel regularly
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions, missing product etc)
- Friendly personality, and customer service skills a must
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Current Class 1 driver’s license required
- The candidate must be able to get up onto trailer, strap and unstrap product multiple times a day.
- Some overnights will be required
To apply please send your resume to Camilla@wchrs.com or call (204) 727-0008 for more information.
Get Notified of New Career Opportunities
Register with West-Can Human Resource Solutions to be placed on our internal system so we can keep you informed of jobs that match your skill sets, education and interests. This service is free and completely confidential. We never release any of your information unless we have confirmed your interest in a specific opportunity. This service is helpful whether you are employed and searching for your next career advancement, or unemployed and looking for interesting new opportunities. Simply follow the link below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have your information, we will contact you to further discuss your career interests.