ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT TERMS
Have solid computer skills and administrative experience? Currently not working? Need an opportunity to get contacts and references in Brandon? Or perhaps you’re not ready to make a permanent commitment?
West-Can Human Resource Solutions is seeking candidates with strong administrative and/or reception skill sets! Send your resume in today and we can set up a time to meet and discuss what you are seeking in your next position and you will be notified of exciting opportunities, both temporary and permanent, in the Brandon area!
Send your resume to Lindsey@wchrs.com or call (204) 727-0008.
Human Resource Coordinator
West-Can Human Resource Solutions is currently recruiting, on behalf of our client, for a
Human Resource Coordinator position in Brandon
- Implement and provide ongoing revision to the organization’s compensation program
- Create and revise job descriptions
- Oversee recruitment efforts and the interview process for all personnel
- Conduct reference checks, and assist with database to generate suitable questions
- Conduct new employee orientations and employee relations counselling
- Oversee exit interview process
- Perform benefits administration and act as a liaison between employees and the plan administrator
- Provide secondary payroll administration support
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Job related post-secondary education and/or several years of applicable experience
- Experience working in a not-for-profit organization an asset
- Knowledge of cross cultural communication
- Ability to work collaboratively with management, staff and community stakeholders in a multicultural environment
- Strong knowledge of technology in an office environment
- Knowledge of best practices in the field of Human Resource Management and development.
This is a part-time (37.5 hr every 2 weeks) position with a good compensation plan and benefits.
For more information or to apply for this opportunity contact West-Can Human Resource Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (204) 727-0008.
Have experience working as a general labourer? Currently not working? Need an opportunity to get contacts and references in Brandon? Or perhaps you’re not ready to make a permanent commitment?
West-Can Human Resource Solutions is seeking candidates with strong work ethic, strong backs, and various construction/labour skill sets! Send your resume in today and we can set up a time to meet and discuss what you are seeking in your next position and you will be notified of exciting opportunities, both temporary and permanent, in the Brandon area!
Send your resume to email@example.com or call (204) 727-0008.
General Labourers - Temporary
West-Can Human Resource Solutions is currently recruiting for temporary General Labourers in Brandon, MB.
Our client is looking for General Labourers to assist with the light labour duties in Brandon MB. This position will start around September 10th, 2018 and will be scheduled to last for approximately four-five weeks with an hourly compensation of $15/hr. There are both full-time and part-time (weekend) positions available. Hours may vary depending upon project requirements.
General duties will include, but not limited to the removal of chairs and frames, sanding / prep of floor for new covering, installing new flooring, installing new chairs, cleaning up the job site and any other general labour duties required.
Successful candidates will require steel toe boots, hard hats, safety glasses, dependable transportation to and from the site, a good work ethic and a history of being a reliable employee. Work references will be requested.
Resumes can be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 204-729-9004. For more information please call 204-727-0008 or toll free at 1-877-334-2125.
West-Can Human Resource Solutions is currently recruiting for a Concrete Worker in Rapid City, MB
Concrete Worker Description
- This is skilled manual labour in the construction and maintenance of concrete structures.
- Work of this class involves building, setting and aligning concrete forms, placing wire mesh and concrete and applying fine concrete finishing methods in new residential construction and the building of sidewalks, fences, retaining walls and related concrete structures.
- Responsibilities include interpreting blueprints and reading survey stakes to establish grade and estimating volume of concrete required for specific jobs. The incumbent may instruct and direct a small group of labourers engaged in mixing and placing concrete, as required, particularly on larger jobs.
- There is limited opportunity, however, for minor independent decision making, particularly once experience is acquired.
- Incumbents generally work under the immediate supervision of a foreman.
- Builds, erects and aligns forms for various concrete structures and foundations for residential construction including grade beam piles and ICF blocks
- Estimates concrete quantities, appropriate mixes of sand and cement if concrete is hand mixed.
- Directs labourers and/or personally performs duties of cutting and placing reinforcing wire mesh, re bar, ICF basement forms and placing, pouring and rough leveling of concrete.
- Fine finishes concrete by floating, trowelling, edging and brushing in accordance with specifications.
- Interprets blueprints and reads survey stakes to establish correct grades.
- Utilizes hand tools and non-complex small power tools and performs minor maintenance as required.
- Maintains simple records.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills
- Considerable knowledge of the standard methods, materials, tools and equipment used in concrete construction and maintenance.
- Knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions applicable to the work.
- Ability to understand and execute oral and written instructions.
- Ability to interpret blueprints and make simple calculations in order to read survey stakes and calculate areas and volumes.
- Skill in the use and care of hand and small power tools associated with the work.
- Classification Specification
Resumes can be forwarded to email@example.com or faxed to 204-729-9004. For more information please call 204-727-0008 or toll free at 1-877-334-2125.
West-Can Human Resource Solutions is currently recruiting a Program Director position for Family Visions in Brandon. Mb
Family Visions is a non-profit organization that provides residential care services for adults with intellectual disabilities.
They are currently seeking a full-time permanent Program Director to join our team.
Prior experience working with the vulnerable sector is an asset.
The Program Director reports to the Executive Director and ensures the provision of quality services to meet the needs of vulnerable persons in receipt of residential services.
Qualifications & Skills
- Emergency First Aid & CPR
- Clear Criminal Record Check
- Clear Vulnerable Person’s Check & Clear Adult Abuse Check
- Class 5 Driver’s Licence & acceptable Driver’s Abstract with access to reliable vehicle
- Experience in a variety of computer skills including Microsoft and Excel
- Experience working with the scheduling program SNAP would be an asset
- Ability to build effective and workable relationships and provide team leadership
- Organized ability to think strategically, prioritize, delegate and communicate with others.
For more information or to apply for this opportunity, contact West-Can Human Resource Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (204) 727-0008.
Get Notified of New Career Opportunities
Register with West-Can Human Resource Solutions to be placed on our internal system so we can keep you informed of jobs that match your skill sets, education and interests. This service is free and completely confidential. We never release any of your information unless we have confirmed your interest in a specific opportunity. This service is helpful whether you are employed and searching for your next career advancement, or unemployed and looking for interesting new opportunities. Simply follow the link below or send your resume to email@example.com. Once we have your information, we will contact you to further discuss your career interests.