ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT TERMS
Have solid computer skills and administrative experience? Currently not working? Need an opportunity to get contacts and references in Brandon? Or perhaps you’re not ready to make a permanent commitment?
West-Can Human Resource Solutions is seeking candidates with strong administrative and/or reception skill sets! Send your resume in today and we can set up a time to meet and discuss what you are seeking in your next position and you will be notified of exciting opportunities, both temporary and permanent, in the Brandon area!
Send your resume to email@example.com or call (204) 727-0008.
West-Can Human Resource Solutions is currently recruiting for a Process Specialist position for an established local manufacturer in Brandon, MB. This is a full-time term position.
Based out of their Brandon location, you will be responsible for tasks and projects related to development, or applications of state of the art processes, equipment, control schemes and standards, process optimization, process safety management, qualification of alternative raw materials/components, and equipment. Work may include projects and tasks in any of the following stages: scope definition, feasibility studies, lab/pilot scale modeling, simulation, cost/benefit analysis, design, specification development, project planning, implementation and post implementation monitoring and follow-up.
- Participates in the proactive problem solving efforts for the manufacturing processes.
- Within projects or as part of system definition across multiple departments, designs and specifies equipment functional operating requirements.
- Identifies opportunities and contributes to the development of solutions for quality, yield, efficiency, profitability, or compliance improvements.
- Facilitates technical training for the manufacturing personnel
- Promotes cGMP compliance within the work place by the following site cGMP procedures.
B.Sc or MSc or MA degree in Sciences (Chemistry preferred), Engineering, or related field with minimum of 2 years of previous experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry preferred.
For more information or to apply for this opportunity contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204-727-0008.
TERM - Events and Marketing Coordinator
West-Can Human Resource Solutions is currently recruiting for a 1 year term of Events & Marketing Coordinator for the Assiniboine Community College Students’ Association in Brandon, Manitoba.
Reporting to the Director the Events & Marketing Coordinator manages and executes all Students’ Association events while working in conjunction with and providing support to the Student Association Council. The ACC Students’ Association is a non-profit organization that works to encourage student success by being the voice of students while enhancing the student life experience at Assiniboine Community College.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Planning, promotion and execution all ACCSA events.
- Design, content and production of ACCSA publications (print and online) including a Student Day Planner, Student Focus Newsletter, posters, internal templates, etc.
- Managing website and social media outlets.
- Facilitating intramural and or extracurricular activities including tournament scheduling, registration, promotion, etc.
- Updating and maintaining the ACCSA brand and visual identity.
- Designing and implementing of promotional initiatives.
- Establishing and operating within a designated budget.
- Building a positive relationship with internal and external college communities
- Researching new and innovative ideas to contribute to the financial stability of the organization.
- Managing promotional inventory, vendors, and resources necessary for events.
- Ensuring all ACCSA events have approval for insurance coverage, waivers, liability assessment, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Events & Marketing Coordinator works in conjunction with the Vice President of Events & Marketing and the Executive team.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, OTHER
- Post-Secondary Education in either Interactive Media Arts or Marketing preferred
- Business communications experience
- Ability to plan and execute events/activities.
- Experience with a volunteer organization an asset
- Capacity to work within a budget.
- A creative and strategic thinker, able to multi-task and lead projects within a team setting.
- Experience in basic website editing, social media tools and the design of promotional materials is an asset.
- Self-motivated, energetic and passionate about people.
To apply or for further information and a full job description, please contact Lora Hay at West-Can Human Resource Solutions email: Lora@wchrs.com or call 204-727-0008.
Have experience working as a general labourer? Currently not working? Need an opportunity to get contacts and references in Brandon? Or perhaps you’re not ready to make a permanent commitment?
West-Can Human Resource Solutions is seeking candidates with strong work ethic, strong backs, and various construction/labour skill sets! Send your resume in today and we can set up a time to meet and discuss what you are seeking in your next position and you will be notified of exciting opportunities, both temporary and permanent, in the Brandon area!
Send your resume to email@example.com or call (204) 727-0008.
Taber Alberta - General Labourers
West-Can Human Resource Solutions is currently recruiting for a project in Taber, Alberta and looking for Experienced General Labourers.
HOURS OF WORK: Monday to Saturday 7AM to 6PM
LENGTH OF PROJECT: 6 – 7 weeks in length
LOCATION – This project is in Taber, Alberta you must live in the proximity or find your own transportation and accommodations
Start date of this project will be August 19th, 2019. The wage range is $22-$24/hour depending on qualifications and experience. Overtime hours worked in excess of a 40-hour workweek or 8-hour workday will be paid at time and a half. A bonus component will also be provided upon project completion.
Individuals with construction and/or with mechanical knowledge will be preferred for these general labourer positions. Responsibilities will include supporting an established team as you assist them to remove a waste water tank cover and replace it with a new advanced cover which will be constructed on site and then winched into place.
Apply ASAP as we are setting up this team quickly
For more information or to apply with your resume please email info@WCHRS.com
Regional Sales Coordinator - Westman Area
West-Can Human Resource Solutions is currently recruiting for a Regional Sales Coordinator – Westman area for Brandon First.
The Regional Sales Coordinator will be responsible for recruiting meetings, events and conventions that generate overnight stays to host in the city of Brandon. This role will foster and promote awareness of the city of Brandon, its tourism product and its community values within regional, provincial and national markets.
This position will foster relationships with event rights holders, community groups and organizations with the capacity to host events, and organizations or individuals who play a significant role in event acquisition or execution.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Regional Sales Coordinator will be based in Brandon but have the expectation of periodic travel. Annual Salary compensation for this position is $35,000 to $45,000 depending on qualifications, experience and contacts. This position also offers an Employee Benefits program, and an RRSP matching up to 1% of salary. Additionally, this position also includes a budget for professional development, and authorized travel related expenses will be reimbursed.
- Minimum of 2 – 5 years sales or hospitality experience or equivalent type experience
- Significant familiarity with hospitality, conferences or events
- Ability to build strong community relationships, especially in the government, agriculture, sport, business or meeting sectors
- Broad familiarity with Brandon and its hospitality and event product
- Completed post-secondary education in the Hospitality, Tourism, or Business Sectors, or equivalent experience
For a full job description or to apply for this position please email Camilla Timmer at Camilla@wchrs.com or phone (204) 727-0008.
Get Notified of New Career Opportunities
Register with West-Can Human Resource Solutions to be placed on our internal system so we can keep you informed of jobs that match your skill sets, education and interests. This service is free and completely confidential. We never release any of your information unless we have confirmed your interest in a specific opportunity. This service is helpful whether you are employed and searching for your next career advancement, or unemployed and looking for interesting new opportunities. Simply follow the link below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have your information, we will contact you to further discuss your career interests.