ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT TERMS
Have solid computer skills and administrative experience? Currently not working? Need an opportunity to get contacts and references in Brandon? Or perhaps you’re not ready to make a permanent commitment?
West-Can Human Resource Solutions is seeking candidates with strong administrative and/or reception skill sets! Send your resume in today and we can set up a time to meet and discuss what you are seeking in your next position and you will be notified of exciting opportunities, both temporary and permanent, in the Brandon area!
Send your resume to Lindsey@wchrs.com or call (204) 727-0008.
CLAIMS INTAKE ADMINISTRATOR / RECEPTIONIST
West-Can Human Resource Solutions
is currently recruiting an Claims Intake Administrator/Receptionist position for Cancade Restoration in Brandon Mb.
This is a full time Permanent position. Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm
As the Claims Intake Administrator/Receptionist you will be the front line ambassador for Cancade Restoration. Your primary responsibility is to ensure the office is open for business during the hours of operation. You will participate in the claim workflow to assist in delivering a high level of quality and service to Cancade’s client trifecta – the Insurance Company – the Adjuster and the Insured.
- Responsible for opening and closing of front office
- Responsible for Claims Intake and Distribution of Claims
- Operates multi-line telephone system
- Answer questions about organization and provides callers with accurate information
- Welcome on-site visitors, determines nature of business and announces visitors to appropriate personnel
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meeting and may be required to take meeting minutes/notes
- Provide support for marketing materials and marketing related activities as directed by management
- Expense input as directed by management
- Claims data Entry as directed by Management
- Assist finance department with accounting related functions
- Take customer payments
- Ability to interpret, communicate and implement policies and procedures to meet the needs of a diverse client population
- Consistently interacts in a professional manner with in the organization as well as outside the organization
A post-secondary education in Administration or Business is an asset but not required.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or call 204-727-0008.
Have experience working as a general labourer? Currently not working? Need an opportunity to get contacts and references in Brandon? Or perhaps you’re not ready to make a permanent commitment?
West-Can Human Resource Solutions is seeking candidates with strong work ethic, strong backs, and various construction/labour skill sets! Send your resume in today and we can set up a time to meet and discuss what you are seeking in your next position and you will be notified of exciting opportunities, both temporary and permanent, in the Brandon area!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (204) 727-0008.
Class One driver & Farm Hand
West-Can Human Resource Solutions is currently recruiting for a Class One driver / farm hand to work in the Minnedosa area
Class 1 driver, hauling farm equipment / grain, assist farm operation (seven days a week during harvest season), general labour support for mechanical shop and farm operation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Apply pesticides, herbicides or fertilizers to crops.
- Clear and maintain irrigation ditches.
- Participate in the inspection, grading, sorting, storage, and post-harvest treatment of crops.
- Repair farm buildings, fences, and other structures.
- Set up and operate irrigation equipment.
- Participate in the identification of plants, pests, and weeds to determine the selection and application of pesticides and fertilizers.
- Inform farmers or farm managers of crop progress.
- Load agricultural products into trucks, and drive trucks to market or storage facilities.
- Operate tractors, tractor-drawn machinery, and self-propelled machinery to plow, harrow and fertilize soil, or to plant, cultivate, spray and harvest crops.
- Record information about crops, such as pesticide use, yields, or costs.
- Repair and maintain farm vehicles, implements, and mechanical equipment.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Able to operate GPS. Experience on a grain farm would be an asset
- Experience with oversized loading, hauling, unloading required
- Good mechanical skills / experience an asset
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Current Class 1 driver’s license required
- The candidate must be able to lift 50-75 lbs. The candidate must be able to tolerate extreme temperatures 6-8 hours a day.
Resumes can be forwarded to email@example.com or faxed to 204-729-9004. For more information please call 204-727-0008 or toll free at 1-877-334-2125.
Get Notified of New Career Opportunities
Register with West-Can Human Resource Solutions to be placed on our internal system so we can keep you informed of jobs that match your skill sets, education and interests. This service is free and completely confidential. We never release any of your information unless we have confirmed your interest in a specific opportunity. This service is helpful whether you are employed and searching for your next career advancement, or unemployed and looking for interesting new opportunities. Simply follow the link below or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we have your information, we will contact you to further discuss your career interests.