OFFICE COORDINATOR - NEW
West-Can Human Resource Solutions is currently recruiting on behalf of the Assiniboine Community College Students’ Association (ACCSA) for an Office Coordinator position
This position is full time permanent Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
The Office Coordinator will be responsible for the overall management and daily functions of a busy, student focused office environment. This individual will be the first point of contact in the ACCSA Office and must provide exceptional customer service accompanied by a professional attitude.
A major responsibility of being a member of the ACCSA is to be a positive representative of the organization, continuously encouraging student success, while working with all members of the organization to achieve our mission. We value diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment for all.
The Office Coordinator will report directly to the Director of the ACCSA. The employee will be responsible for the accounting, administrative, insurance work of the ACCSA and will be responsible for managing daily office functions as needed.
- Managing general office functions
- directing front end inquiries
- delivering ACCSA Office services
- Creating an engaging office environment
- Coordinating team building events and activities
- Promoting awareness and wellness initiatives within the office
- Contributing to group projects, committees and team initiatives
- General accounting procedures
- Record keeping
- Budget management, planning and implementation
- Payroll, bi-weekly through ADP
- Audit preparation
- Student Health & Dental Insurance Plan Administration
- Preparation of meeting minutes & agendas
- Manage external contracts with service providers
- Other duties as assigned
The candidate must have the following:
- Proficient in MS Office
- Accounting knowledge
- Payroll experience with QuickBooks and ADP
- Experience working with a board a directors
- Ability to promote a respectful attitude in a diverse work environment
- Have the ability to mentor students with a solution focused approach
- Have a reliable vehicle and class 5 driver’s licence
- Ability to provide a satisfactory criminal record check
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com at West-Can Human Resource Solutions by January 7th, 2019.
CLAIMS INTAKE ADMINISTRATOR / RECEPTIONIST
West-Can Human Resource Solutions
is currently recruiting an Claims Intake Administrator/Receptionist position for Cancade Restoration in Brandon Mb.
This is a full time Permanent position. Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm
As the Claims Intake Administrator/Receptionist you will be the front line ambassador for Cancade Restoration. Your primary responsibility is to ensure the office is open for business during the hours of operation. You will participate in the claim workflow to assist in delivering a high level of quality and service to Cancade’s client trifecta – the Insurance Company – the Adjuster and the Insured.
- Responsible for opening and closing of front office
- Responsible for Claims Intake and Distribution of Claims
- Operates multi-line telephone system
- Answer questions about organization and provides callers with accurate information
- Welcome on-site visitors, determines nature of business and announces visitors to appropriate personnel
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meeting and may be required to take meeting minutes/notes
- Provide support for marketing materials and marketing related activities as directed by management
- Expense input as directed by management
- Claims data Entry as directed by Management
- Assist finance department with accounting related functions
- Take customer payments
- Ability to interpret, communicate and implement policies and procedures to meet the needs of a diverse client population
- Consistently interacts in a professional manner with in the organization as well as outside the organization
A post-secondary education in Administration or Business is an asset but not required.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204-727-0008.
Class One driver & Farm Hand
West-Can Human Resource Solutions is currently recruiting for a Class One driver / farm hand to work in the Minnedosa area
Class 1 driver, hauling farm equipment / grain, assist farm operation (seven days a week during harvest season), general labour support for mechanical shop and farm operation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Apply pesticides, herbicides or fertilizers to crops.
- Clear and maintain irrigation ditches.
- Participate in the inspection, grading, sorting, storage, and post-harvest treatment of crops.
- Repair farm buildings, fences, and other structures.
- Set up and operate irrigation equipment.
- Participate in the identification of plants, pests, and weeds to determine the selection and application of pesticides and fertilizers.
- Inform farmers or farm managers of crop progress.
- Load agricultural products into trucks, and drive trucks to market or storage facilities.
- Operate tractors, tractor-drawn machinery, and self-propelled machinery to plow, harrow and fertilize soil, or to plant, cultivate, spray and harvest crops.
- Record information about crops, such as pesticide use, yields, or costs.
- Repair and maintain farm vehicles, implements, and mechanical equipment.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Able to operate GPS. Experience on a grain farm would be an asset
- Experience with oversized loading, hauling, unloading required
- Good mechanical skills / experience an asset
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- Current Class 1 driver’s license required
- The candidate must be able to lift 50-75 lbs. The candidate must be able to tolerate extreme temperatures 6-8 hours a day.
Resumes can be forwarded to email@example.com or faxed to 204-729-9004. For more information please call 204-727-0008 or toll free at 1-877-334-2125.
PROCESS SERVING COORDINATOR - NEW
West-Can Human Resource Solutions
is currently recruiting a Process Serving Coordinator on behalf of a client in Brandon Mb.
Job Description – Process Serving Coordinator
- Set up service for Process Servers.
- Day to day communication and reporting to clients about ongoing repossessions
- Track files through the system to ensure updates are being done in a timely manner
- Inputting data into Excel Spreadsheet and producing documents through mail merges in Word
- Doing research on potential addresses
- Follow up on Services with Process Servers/Lawyers/Assistants/Clients
- Prepare Affidavits of Service for services rendered
- Be familiar with databases and be prepared to do collections as necessary (AS WE ARE A COLLECTION AGENCY FIRST AND FOREMOST)
- Be familiar with QuickBooks and invoicing
- Be cross trained in other departments as assigned
- Knowledge in law and or legal administration would be an asset
- Business Administration certificate an asset
- Strong administrative skills
- Excel, Word, Microsoft Outlook, Database (we use an industry specific software called Collect!)
- QuickBooks preferable
- Strong personality and the ability not to take stuff personally
- Must be organised and detail oriented with excellent time management skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Potential for management
This position is Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5 pm 1 hr lunch unpaid. Compensation $17 – $20 / hr with benefits after successful completion of a 3 month probation period.
Please send your cover letter and resume to Lora@wchrs.com or call 204-727-0008.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT TERMS
Have solid computer skills and administrative experience? Currently not working? Need an opportunity to get contacts and references in Brandon? Or perhaps you’re not ready to make a permanent commitment?
West-Can Human Resource Solutions is seeking candidates with strong administrative and/or reception skill sets! Send your resume in today and we can set up a time to meet and discuss what you are seeking in your next position and you will be notified of exciting opportunities, both temporary and permanent, in the Brandon area!
Send your resume to Lora@wchrs.com or call (204) 727-0008.
Have experience working as a general labourer? Currently not working? Need an opportunity to get contacts and references in Brandon? Or perhaps you’re not ready to make a permanent commitment?
West-Can Human Resource Solutions is seeking candidates with strong work ethic, strong backs, and various construction/labour skill sets! Send your resume in today and we can set up a time to meet and discuss what you are seeking in your next position and you will be notified of exciting opportunities, both temporary and permanent, in the Brandon area!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (204) 727-0008.
Get Notified of New Career Opportunities
Register with West-Can Human Resource Solutions to be placed on our internal system so we can keep you informed of jobs that match your skill sets, education and interests. This service is free and completely confidential. We never release any of your information unless we have confirmed your interest in a specific opportunity. This service is helpful whether you are employed and searching for your next career advancement, or unemployed and looking for interesting new opportunities. Simply follow the link below or send your resume to email@example.com. Once we have your information, we will contact you to further discuss your career interests.