West-Can Human Resource Solutions is currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant position with a local Westman business that is located approximately 20 mins from Brandon.
Includes: reception work, administrative work, filing, and preparation of quotes, general office duties, invoicing and shipping.
- Strong understanding of MS Office programs – Word , Excel and Outlook
- Understanding of Great Plains invoicing Module would be an asset
- Good communication skills
- Education in Office or Business Administration would be an asset
- Valid Driver’s Licences and vehicle is required
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com at West-Can Human Resource Solutions or call 204-727-0008 for more information.
West-Can Human Resource Solutions is currently recruiting on behalf of the Assiniboine Community College Students’ Association (ACCSA) for the ACCSA Director position
This position is full time permanent Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
A major responsibility as a leader of the Assiniboine Community College Students’ Association is to be a positive representative of the organization. Continuously advocating for the success of our students through policy, advocacy and positive relations within the college community while working with all members of the organization to achieve the organizations mission.
The ACCSA Director is expected to implement and maintain operational policy, oversee management of ACCSA employees, report to and support the wok of the Executive Council, advise the ACCSA President, and be responsible for the direct oversight of the business operations.
The Director ensures that operational and administrative decisions are consistent with all organizational By-Laws, Policies and Procedures of the Students Association and College policies, and decisions/direction from the ACC Students Associations’ Executive and General council.
- The Director must oversee the preparation of annual performance evaluations of the ACCSA staff and Executive Council.
- Hire, train, schedule, supervise, evaluate and discipline staff and council according to the policies and procedures of the Students’ Association.
- Manage the benefits and health plan of full time staff
- Hold regular full time staff and operational meetings
- Coordinate the flow of information between the Executive and General to and from the ACCSA staff
- Represent the ACCSA and student rights and responsibilities to the college community on applicable committees, project working groups, etc.
- Serve as the ACCSA Student Advocate:
- Be knowledgeable of college policies and procedures to ensure proper policy is followed by both college and student.
- Provide information and support on student rights and responsibilities based on college policy
- Oversee the accounting procedures of the ACCSA organizations
- Ensure all committees and council meetings have proper meeting minutes recorded and
- Supervise that the organization maintains adequate insurance coverage for all assets, liabilities, and operational activities.
A full job description is available. If you are interested in applying for this position please send a cover letter and resume to Lora at firstname.lastname@example.org by February 22nd, 2019
Commercial Sales Representative
West-Can Human Resource Solutions is currently recruiting on behalf of Tormax Automatic for a Commercial Sales Representative.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Identify viable leads, manage prospects, and acquire new and repeat commercial business to meet and exceed monthly established revenue goals.
- Regularly call upon clients in commercial construction, institutional, healthcare, hospitality, casino and other businesses requiring automated entrance door systems and technologies.
- Establish and build ongoing relationships with facilities mangers, general construction project managers and other building construction and maintenance deciders.
- Consistently conduct scheduled telephone calls and face to face meetings, with all clients to establish on-going relationships through follow-up, availability, attentiveness, caring and a positive attitude.
- Develop and maintain an awareness of market behaviors and competitive trends in your assigned territory to anticipate changing customer requirements.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of the company’s product types and services, pricing structures and technical resources and ensure that your clients are aware of their availability.
- Anticipate each week in advance and plan out the days ahead allowing for seamless communication and flexibility as your client’s schedules change and new opportunities arise.
- Confirm product and installation compliance with applicable government regulations and building codes.
- Build relationships and brand visibility through participation in company-sponsored events and activities as required.
- Complete Customer Service Agreements, CRM reports, Pricing requests, Client account application forms and other company documentation in a timely manner and in accordance with Company policies.
Education and Experience:
- Post-Secondary Education, Diploma or Degree in Business or related field preferred
- Five (5) + years successful sales or sales operations experience in commercial glazing or entrance systems supply is preferred, however related field/trade experience would be strongly considered. HVAC, Electrical, Security systems industry experience would also be considered an asset
- Candidates residing within 30 mins of Brandon, would be given preference. However, candidates from areas outside of Brandon would be considered if commute and overnight scheduling considerations were made.
- Exceptional professional demeanor and communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Strong appreciation for excellence in customer service is a MUST
- Reliable, confidential, and conscientious
- Valid MB drivers licence required with the ability to prove a clean driving record.
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills
- A monthly Base + Commission package commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experiences is available
- A company car can be provided
- Cell phone, laptop computer, other tools and devices as required
- Medical and dental benefits, with RSP matching program
- Product and industry training programs will be provided.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT TERMS
Have solid computer skills and administrative experience? Currently not working? Need an opportunity to get contacts and references in Brandon? Or perhaps you’re not ready to make a permanent commitment?
West-Can Human Resource Solutions is seeking candidates with strong administrative and/or reception skill sets! Send your resume in today and we can set up a time to meet and discuss what you are seeking in your next position and you will be notified of exciting opportunities, both temporary and permanent, in the Brandon area!
Send your resume to Lora@wchrs.com or call (204) 727-0008.
CLAIMS INTAKE ADMINISTRATOR / RECEPTIONIST
West-Can Human Resource Solutions
is currently recruiting an Claims Intake Administrator/Receptionist position for Cancade Restoration in Brandon Mb.
This is a full time Permanent position. Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm
As the Claims Intake Administrator/Receptionist you will be the front line ambassador for Cancade Restoration. Your primary responsibility is to ensure the office is open for business during the hours of operation. You will participate in the claim workflow to assist in delivering a high level of quality and service to Cancade’s client trifecta – the Insurance Company – the Adjuster and the Insured.
- Responsible for opening and closing of front office
- Responsible for Claims Intake and Distribution of Claims
- Operates multi-line telephone system
- Answer questions about organization and provides callers with accurate information
- Welcome on-site visitors, determines nature of business and announces visitors to appropriate personnel
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meeting and may be required to take meeting minutes/notes
- Provide support for marketing materials and marketing related activities as directed by management
- Expense input as directed by management
- Claims data Entry as directed by Management
- Assist finance department with accounting related functions
- Take customer payments
- Ability to interpret, communicate and implement policies and procedures to meet the needs of a diverse client population
- Consistently interacts in a professional manner with in the organization as well as outside the organization
A post-secondary education in Administration or Business is an asset but not required.
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or call 204-727-0008.
West-Can Human Resource Solutions
is currently recruiting an Office Administrator position for Central United Church in Brandon Mb.
Central United Church – “A church with a heart in the heart of the city” is seeking candidates for the position of Office Administrator. This position supports all the many activities of the main church office as well as the Official Board, clergy, staff and committees of the church community. Office Administrator will be a team player and work cooperatively with our Central United Church community.
- General Church and Office Tasks
- Event Bookings
- Congregational and Board Support
- Board Minutes & Annual Reports
- Membership and Statistics
- must be task oriented and have excellent time management skills.
- must be a strong team player who is willing to work positively and effectively with staff and volunteers
- must be proficient in computer skills including Microsoft Office 365, Adobe Suite, website management and social media
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- ability to prioritize, maintain focus, adapt to changing plans and priorities and work independently
- ability to handle confidential information
Deadline to apply is February 18th, 2019 at 9am. Thank you for your interest.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 204-727-0008.
West-Can Human Resource Solutions is currently Recruiting for
Full time Permanent Assistant Controller position on behalf of Excel 7 Ltd: manufacturing for Greenstone Structural Solutions; Glacier Wash and other associated companies.
Under the general supervision of the Controller:
- Utilize QuickBooks for entering invoices
- Utilize QuickBooks for entering company Purchase Orders and ensure their accuracy
- Enter and track sub-trade progress invoices and ensure their accuracy
- Assist with monthly progress invoicing to ensure projects are accurately billed
- Assist with employee payroll using QuickBooks and Telpay
- Monthly and annual CRA Remittances
- Human Resource duties including employee orientations, benefit plan administration, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Minimum 2-years in an bookkeeping related position with a previous employer
Additional Skills Sought
- Bookkeeping / business certification or related education preferred
- Experience within the construction / manufacturing industries considered an asset
- Strong Customer service skillset
- Thorough, organized, and pays close attention to detail
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Lora at email@example.com before February 1st, 2019.
West-Can Human Resource Solutions is currently recruiting on behalf of Domtek for a Logistics Coordinator. Domtek is a company that is located 20 mins south of Brandon.
Under the direction of the Operations Manager, the Logistics Coordinator is responsible for getting our products to our customers and dealing with returns.
This position reports directly to the Office Manager. This position will work with various other staff relating to the Shipping, Accounting and Sales departments.
- Manages shipping schedules by coordinating packing activities and arranging transportation methods
- Printing daily sales orders, completion of dangerous goods documentation for orders, data entry and updates to domestic shipping
- Prepare certificates of origin, bills of lading, NAFTA certificates of origin and shipper export declaration for cross-border shipments
- Communicates with freight forwarders, third-party warehousing and transportation companies
- Follow established departmental policies and procedures when dealing with customer returns
- Maintain departmental database, prepare routine reports and file shipping/receiving records
- Possess a strong understanding of MS Office programs, specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook. An understanding of Great Plains invoicing module would be an asset but not essential.
- Ability to respond to queries from management, other staff and clients as required.
- Grade 12 minimum
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong customer service skills and the ability to work with all types of people.
- Must have strong administrative skills.
- Excellent communication skills required (written, oral and listening).
- A valid driver’s license and vehicle will be required
If you are interested in apply for this position please send your cover letter and resume to West-Can Human Resource Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call 204-727-0008 for more information,
Have experience working as a general labourer? Currently not working? Need an opportunity to get contacts and references in Brandon? Or perhaps you’re not ready to make a permanent commitment?
West-Can Human Resource Solutions is seeking candidates with strong work ethic, strong backs, and various construction/labour skill sets! Send your resume in today and we can set up a time to meet and discuss what you are seeking in your next position and you will be notified of exciting opportunities, both temporary and permanent, in the Brandon area!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (204) 727-0008.
Get Notified of New Career Opportunities
Register with West-Can Human Resource Solutions to be placed on our internal system so we can keep you informed of jobs that match your skill sets, education and interests. This service is free and completely confidential. We never release any of your information unless we have confirmed your interest in a specific opportunity. This service is helpful whether you are employed and searching for your next career advancement, or unemployed and looking for interesting new opportunities. Simply follow the link below or send your resume to email@example.com. Once we have your information, we will contact you to further discuss your career interests.